cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

August 2013 Daily Pledge -- Commit to the Quit!

It's the first day of August and I am here to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom.  Come on in, the water's fine!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning all Pledgers! I accept your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I gladly hold out my hand to the next in line willing to pledge! 

0 Kudos
anniexhx

good morning  i will take your hand kathy and pledge not to smoke today and hold out  my hand in support to......

0 Kudos
Michwoman

Happy Thursday - Taking Annie's hand and pledging solemnly not to smoke today. My other hand is open and waiting for the next one to join this chain 

0 Kudos
nanawendy

I will take your hand, Laura, and pledge to remain smoke free today. I extend my hand to the next person waiting

0 Kudos

Thanks for the hand.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  Period.  I offer my hand to the next winner who chooses to also pledge today.  Patty  Smoke & Nic Free since 7-3-12  (Day 394)  Woo Hoo! 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Greetings everybody.  Thanks for that hand, Patty.  I take it and pledge my troth to my 7+ year quit.  I will not smoke this day - no how, now way.  Here's my paw stretched out for the next Proud Pledgling......

0 Kudos
Leeza

Giulia, thank you for your paw imagewhich I gladly take hold as I pledge to remain smoke free today (and over the weekend too since I won't have access to a computer for a few days).  Although I may not be here in person, know that I will still be making my pledge from afar with all of you.  I extend my free hand to the next successful freedom fighter waiting in to make their pledge today.

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

Leeza, thank you for your hand. I will squeeze your hand and pledge that I will remain tobacco- and nicotine-free for the nEXt 24 hours. It has done nothing for me and never has. I EXtend free my hand out for the nEXt EX in line to take the pledge.

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Brenda - as a true nEXt friend I EXtend my hand and my heart and pledge to EXist in a free state --- free from nicotine in all its EXposures. I EXamine my EXacting motives and coEXtend my heart and hands to the nEXt EXers....

0 Kudos