cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

August 2012 Daily Pledge

Forgive me! This not working thing has me all screwed up...I don't know what day or month it is.............My bad!

I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I Extend my FREE and LATE hand to the nEXt EX in line!

Sorry folks!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
145 Replies
ptaradactyl

Good afternoon Papa Jim! I will be so happy to take your FREE hand today and make my pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and all the strength of our chain to the nEXt in line...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara!  My arthritis is acting up today, so I will gingerly, but happily, accept your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Apple Cider Vinegar, honey and cinamon will take care of that Sheryl!  

Morning all, I wasn't able to comment on anything yesterday, so that was why I was MIA.  I gratefully and gently take your hand Sheryl as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Owlfeather, I will proudly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you for your hand Barbara. I proudly accept it and pledge to remain FREE of nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and all of our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready in make their pledge and join our FREEDOM chain....

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hi ptara..thanks for the hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday once again!  Jim, I gratefully accept your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and all our strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freddom...

Thanks Owl for the remedy!  Doing better today -- I don't sound so much  like a box of Rice Krispies (Snap! Crackle! Pop!) lol

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, i will be happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Happy Friday Barbara! I gratefully accept your FREE hand and pledge to remain FREE of nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours, while holding out my other hand to the nEXt EX in line...

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Thank you Tara, I most surely will accept your FREE hand and strength as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM

0 Kudos