cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

August 2012 Daily Pledge

Forgive me! This not working thing has me all screwed up...I don't know what day or month it is.............My bad!

I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I Extend my FREE and LATE hand to the nEXt EX in line!

Sorry folks!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
145 Replies
owlfeather

Enjoy it while you can!  

I accept you FREE and LATE hand Papa, while I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM....

Thank you , one and all for expressing your gratitude to the Elders of this site yesterday!   Tara, you are somethin' else, and I thank you! 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Jim and Owl!  I am happy to see you both -- better late than never!  Owl, I gratefully accept your FREE hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours.  I EXtend my FREE hand and our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge...

Elders, Experts, Pledgers and EXes, Thank you for being here every day and for your wisdom and compassion.  It is much appreciated.

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Sheryl, so many times last month I felt you take my hand and now it is such a pleasure to accept yours. On this first day of August 2012, I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours and I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and the strength of my Elders flowing through me to the nEXt EX in line ready....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Well Tara, it's good to see you here and I'm here again to gladly take your hand.  I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours.  I EXtend my FREE hand and our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

And I am back too.......never gonna quit my quit............Thanks for the hand Sheryl as I make my pledge to remain completely nicotine and smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

And I am back too.....ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobody gonna slow me down! Thanks for the hand Papa as I grasp it and pledge to remain FREE of nicotine and cigarettes for the nEXt 24 hours. I gladly EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX ready to FEEL THA POWER!

0 Kudos
owlfeather

And I am back to...never gonna quit my quit,  ain't nothin' gonna break my stride either!  (deep belly laugh here ^__^)  

I gratefully accept your strong hand Tara, as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, all the while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM  ROCKS!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Everyone!  Owl, I'd be honored to accept your hand and pledge that I will remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours.  I EXtend my FREE hand and our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Newfound_Joy

Sheryl,

I soooo gratefully take your hand, as I pledge to remain nicotine free just for today.  I will live in the moment and enjoy my life and accept where and who I am for the next 24 hours.  With these thoughts, I EXtend my hand to the nEXt freedom warrior............

0 Kudos