cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

August 2012 Daily Pledge

Forgive me! This not working thing has me all screwed up...I don't know what day or month it is.............My bad!

I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I Extend my FREE and LATE hand to the nEXt EX in line!

Sorry folks!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
145 Replies
JimTaddeo

Good morning Joy, that sounds like a really great idea, I do believe I'll join you in that. So I pledge to remain smoke and nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
owlfeather

Morning Papa, thank you for the FREE hand and the strength coming down this line.  I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their FREEDOM pledge....

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

I am sooooo riding the FREEDOM ROCKS TRAIN today!!!! HOOOOOOOTHOOOOOT my dear OWL. I thank you for your hand and strength today as I pledge to remain FREE of my nicotine addiction for the nEXt 24 hours. I now EXtend my remaining FREE hand and the strength of our circle to anyone that wishes to join us....

HIHO HIHO it's off to work I go now

Happy weekend is here all!!

0 Kudos
barbara42

hey , i have family from Washington, DC down this week, why i am on and off here, any way let me say that i am so glad to be smoke free and i will take your hand ptaradactyl and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line, if i am not here tomorrow, just count me in the freedom line, i will be back, !!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Kevin!  Great to see you here.  Thank you for your prayer and for your free hand as I pledge this morning to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, waiting to pledge their FREEDOM...

0 Kudos
allzgr8

Good Morning to All and thanks for being up at this early hour of the morning (0347hrs).

Sheryl, Thank you for your free hand as I pledge this morning to remain smoke free for another 24 hours. I extend my free had and the strength of this group to the next EX waiting to pledge their freedom.

May we all have a wonderful, peace filled Saturday.

0 Kudos
kris54

Good Morning Allzgr8!!  I will happily grab your FREE hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours....extending my FREE hand to the nEXt in line...pledging their freedom also.................................

0 Kudos
kris54

Good Morning Allzgr8!!  I will happily grab your FREE hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours....extending my FREE hand to the nEXt in line...pledging their freedom also.................................

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Good morning all, and Welcome!  Dear Kris, I accept your hand and strength as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM.  

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

It's nice to see the new faces coming around....great thing this pledging.....and I thank you Owl, for that hand of yours as I make my pledge to remain smoke and nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 while I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos