cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
smorgy8513

MONDAY QUOTE:

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Morning to all.   Rainy and cold here but I'm warm and comfy!      AND SMOKE FREE!       Candy, thanks for your hand....I love holding the hand of a winner!     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!        Sharon 266 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Good morning friends! Thanks for your steady hand Sharon. I love Monday's quote. I'm pledging to remain nicotine free this day. School's back in, back to our usual routine and I'm so thankful I don't have to run outside and smoke every 2 hours just to feel "normal." I love my smokefree life! Not all aspects of my life are perfect but I'm not gonna smoke over it! Holding my hands out in support and friendship to all of you. Take care.♥

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Exfamily, I gladly take your hand Cory and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next blessed person in line.  Have a great Freedom day. xoxox

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Thanks for your hand, Maria. With your help I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours, I offer my hand to the next person willing to do the same.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everybody!! Kathy, I'll gladly take your hand as I pledge another smokefree day and night. I'm celebrating my fifth year anniversary today, April 29th in AA. YAY!!! I'm celebrating 231 days smoke free and am proud of it. I'm prouder of the smokefree days than the not drinkiing because it was so much harder to see and feel success. I feel it NOW!!! Thank you, my good friends for helping me. I extend my free hand to the next in line..............................

Candy    d231

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!   Candy, congrats on 5 years!!!!   That is amazing.    And interesting to hear that the 231 days  make you even prouder.    I've heard people say quitting smoking is tougher than the quitting drinking.   And look at you.....you've done both!!!

I take your hand today and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!   I offer my other hand out to the next in line.       Sharon   267 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Quote for the day:   A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. ~ Unknown

Thank you for your hand Sharon. As I take hold I renew my pledge to remain nicotine free this day. I am holding out my hands in support and friendship to all of you.♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All!!!

Thank you for your hand Cory, I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag287days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Good morning all! I had a lovely visit with my parents yesterday. Mag I am so happy to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~231~

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, Friends! Congratulations on the new you, Candy! That is awesome! Thanks for your hand, Anna, which I gladly grasp while pledging to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos