cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
candylance

Sweet Louise, I take your hand of support and give you mine in hopes that your TOTAL QUIT DAY will come soon. I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next person to pledge........

Candy      d229

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday.....it's a rainy, cold one here!     But always sunny here in EXville!   Candy, thanks for your hand.    I love when I get to grab your strength!    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 265 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all! Sunday blessings to each of you. Sharon what a HONOR to have your supportive hand this morning! ((((Hug)))) I pledge to not smoke this 24 hours. I reach out my other hand to be the next blessing in line.

Anna~229~

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Anna. My pledge is to remain free of nicotine today, no matter what! I'm holding out my hands in friendship and support to you all.♥

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Cory & congrats on it being 413 days since you "stopped sawing your branch" -- love your count up clock!  Ha!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand of support is out for the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Your Day!  Patty d663

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning!!!

Thanks for you strong hand Ladybug and I pledge to be smoke free for 24 hrs and I extent my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag @ 285days

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Mag100 thanks for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours.  Have a great day Mag x.oxoxoxMaria

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Hi, All! While it's not morning, I continue to pledge to remain nicotine free today on my 300th day! I offer my hand to the next Pledger! Thanks for your hand, Maria!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning! Today I pledge to remain nicotine free and again offer my hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning and congratulations on 300 days Kathy!! I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.................

Candy      d230

0 Kudos