Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

6/18/20 Celebrations

We challenge you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Feel free to share your stats below or go Shout your stats and The Daily Pledge June 2020.

patt‌ 11.5 years!

savanna-g‌ 4000 days!

Sharon1956‌ 7.5 years!

vanlilAmy86‌ 4 years!

gracieb loveanimals 3 years!

memesimpson‌ 2.5 years!

elizabethrocks laurettaa814 mhoraitis17 Nymous pops1604 shoylman 2 years!

Kconner Lclaire psychedeliccat RLS1962 1.5 years!

Ashedglitter countrygurl1184 Dedon estelledoney kdrew keetaetoot03 kennydrew Lbennett Makerr1 Spruiett UsedToBe ziggie489 500 days!

alliebaby amymcguigan bonnie.s desiquit11 Katyjane1959 Kj1865 sarajh8383 Unicornballz 1 year!

asaic brimaria027 Cbunke2 Cherie789 heavyduty187 jodiw laurenyager Mabel56 NanKath Nelli8810 Nevercigs pnkdasyz Rbrtevans1988 SlamDunkGolfer trs1 300 days!

Alihbor1 AmandaT1234 ashley8386 broberts1958 carla818 Chennault53 dar1961 dgc dmmclea1 doggie.linda EmilyFox ftwb futuremrswalker geoffb23 jessicapauline97 jj092287 kathbosch LDHart LeeCo Leefoz Lott7125 Lyric2535 mamabear51677 mastbg nickstew orrevan playtoysub QuittingNow2020 RAINE1965 rayrebecca225 Shoulhan SmellySallySmoker Smilealt srenner91 t42194 vbaldridge vjbrad01 whitesuzanne98.24 wildslater yianianthony7 200 days!

antwanisha2006 bruceradjr carlion fulflee Godisable247 grammiellen joshpazol katemurph Sonyanicolson Swanbird Tdraym 6 months!

amikenzie79 asharefin Ashleyrose92 Bbivens715 Casey442 cheryla101 Cindydavis craziecoloredhippos cubby6136402 dawg09 detroitp1989 dntran16 galli georgelgalarza73 HFunk kelourful Lehmbroo mable.ward Marz727 Mebrown44 Mindi680 rnrnichole Ronkar.12 Rudysmom511 Shape4139 stopping4good tammyrobison Toomuch413 watersmaryr69 woodengate Xcmilesxx 150 days!
bkatke Quittingforgood2020 Sapo14 Vickielarry 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

desert_blazer Fanchiong mikeyclem nataliepatricia6183 ShariAnneLINY t1fleeks thatgirlover 50 days!

hgraham9954 jennanicolee16 Madness812 Sexymama69 tdonnell‌ 7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on that first week.

Allaf_islam efot ellat  qtimes2‌ today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
NanKath

Thank you Mark for the 300 day mention! 
I look forward to a smoke-free life! Never thought I’d be able to say that, but there are still times of temptation, so I am happy to say...

‘NOPE no matter what!   

0 Kudos
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.jpg To a great group...You are Winning...Enjoy the Freedom ~ Colleen

A special shout out to

vanlil On 4 years of Freedom...Wtg

bonnie.s On 300 days of Freedom...Good job

NanKath On 300 days of Freedom...

SlamDunkGolfer On 300 days of Freedom...Whoo hoo

Swanbird On 6 months of Freedom...

Marz727 On 150 Days of Freedom...

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

vanlil with 4 years

elizabethrocks with 2 years

bonnie.s with 1 year

NanKath with 300 days

Swanbird with 6 months 

Marz727 with 150 days

Barb

NanKath

Thank you @sweetpit! Everyone here has been very supportive on this journey we are all taking together! 

0 Kudos
NanKath

Barb, I appreciate your support! This safe place has helped on the journey! 

Have a great day!

Swanbird

Thank you!  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Swanbird

Thank you Barb!  The battles are getting fewer in between that’s for sure!

Omgoodness, I'm free, your pretty, and I'm ready for all of you to put it down! Say no to the peer pressure, stick the nose up, clench them fists. Leonitis: What are you? Smoker: A carpenter. Leonitis: And you? Smoker2: A blacksmith. Leonitis: EX Smokers what is Your PROFESSION?! EX SMOKERS: AOOF AOOF AOOF! 

0 Kudos