cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jim_taddeo

10/29 through 11/02 Don't Stop Pledging! Past Weeks Pledge And WELCOME BACK MAN OF STEEL!

If Ray doesn't get back in here I'm picking this torch up and running with it. It may not be as elaborate but It WILL BE A PLEDGE! I pledge not to smoke today and tonight and EXtend my free hand to the NEXT EX in line. I don't care where you do it JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO IT! Pledge to yourself in the mirror. Tell the dog or the cat. Goldfish will listen. LOL I'll open one on my page is we have to! KEEP GOING!
Papa Jimmy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Sandi4

Thank you Mary. I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my hand and support to the next EX in line. Have a blessed day!
0 Kudos
carlie

Thanks, everyone....I'm grabbing a hand here: Sandi, I think...and pledging to stay smoke-free for the next 24 hours. I EXtend my hand, full of strength, support and friendship to the nEXt in line to want to pledge !!!

I hope, along with everyone else, that Ray is ok...he DID say he was very busy, and couldn't get here like he used to, didn't he ???

And a HUGE CONGRATS again, to Papa Jim......the newest and cutest Grandpa on the block !!!!!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Carlie! Hey Debbie! Sandi,
I'll take your hand loaded with all that strenght, support and friendship as I make my pledge to stay smoke free today! My free hand awaits the next in line!
Sara
100 DAYS
WOO HOO!
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos