Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

10/12/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

mi_shell 3400 days!

Aratay‌ 7 years!

kencman 2300 days!

billybob5925 6 years!

Gucci4‌ 1700 days!

Tues2 and Gucci4 4.5 years!

joedice711‌ and terrisand‌ 4 years!

dani36‌ 3.5 years!

styler33‌ 1100 days!

Echamb ivette850301 and jinu 2.5 years!

umalala 800 days!

nitwitbig 700 days!

Baychaser and ingenuenlove 600 days!

danyboyfrank honeybunny21156 lori2013 rlarson and VickiSilva 1.5 years!

BeKind and tstoffere1 500 days!
Diana1971 and reznyu 400 days!

DawnWalker Lindsey_07 and rhowes 300 days!

jessicalynn and jesslynnsabo 200 days!

adriannac816 amelodykaye DagnyQ eminy Ericnc Honeybzzxd kali93 moriowhite roymaynard savetheb Terr419 thshaw0806 6 months!
Angelbear8967 Blanco919 clorman cstinso emilieng1 gtt96 heatherlynnRN Izzytish47 Rbiasl RDonoghue sandraschapansky Steven1974 teresahowell tfactor71 Truckertom twilson1211 and valka 150 days!
Anewme2019 annecaldwell breezy_breezy24 brhall0510 Cajuncorner01 Christiany14 cincydru cloudsight81 PrimeNumberJD Lauren123456 Msspamdog Phillipst9449 reira4 shannondoaha sweetie600 terob1995 and Wendychloe 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

asaic brimaria027 Cherie789 heavyduty187 jodiw laurenyager Locasio69 Mabel56 NanKath  Nelli8810NevercigspnkdasyzRbrtevans1988SlamDunkGolfertrs1‌ 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. 

BetteJean808 chadjhansen cindykaim crystallynn1968 Ddaawwnner dquist091606 huntersnonnie Jossy351 Kelfmage Nikki130789 svganesh taylord1222 taylorjanelle wildcard72 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
4 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifCongratulations to a great group...Enjoy your Freedom... ~ Colleen 315 DOF 

A special shout out to PrimeNumberJD on 100 days quit...whoo hoo...welcome to triple digit club...

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

PrimeNumberJD  with 100 days.  Welcome to the Triple Digit Club

PrimeNumberJD

Thank you guys! Your help has been very inspirational! 

Aratay

Woo hoo!  It has been a GREAT 7 years since I quit smoking.  It has seriously changed my life.  I no longer have to sneak around and hide. I’m no longer a slave to wondering when I’ll get my next cigarette. I no longer have to clean out my car every time I go to visit my family so they won’t see the ashes. I don’t have to worry about how I smell. I can travel without it being torture.  I don’t miss it at all and I’ll never go back.   The biggest thing that helped me the first couple of weeks was just telling myself that I needed to get through the next 10 minutes.  And then when I got through those 10 minutes, I told myself the same thing again.  It took a good two weeks, but then it got a lot easier.   Hang in there - you’ve got this!