Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

1/29/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgement-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

misty_dawn‌ 8.5 years!

Brian100 and kenvan19 6 years!

capitalDistrict‌ 5 years!

HealthyOrange 3.5 years!

luna1 and Mrs.Brock 3 years!

gstilton 800 days!

CessFinally 2 years!

bast3200bc, cjhmedic18, evanapryl Jdmjr, mrcook, Freedom228, Fergiebarber, neptuneideas, Rob1974 and okcowgirlup,  700 days! Stop in! it's been awhile since we've seen you!

victorious1‌ and wifemomnurse‌ 600 days!

char13 1.5 years!

Dianeallvalley, fReckle49 and Snuffy 500 days! Half way to your comma!

AnnetteMM, JaneWakefield, Mel424 and Mon2 400 days!

boots52, CarolinaGal, Dancingsun, jennioptimist and Jojok69 1 Year!

joyopiyo‌ 300 days!

NIJAKFER 200 days!

AV5100 6 months!

anthony12109, Bigcarson, cheyenne7, dlleonard987, Jessica4123, Jsturgill, kothapally, linkinkohl02, Loricon and Deactivated user 150 days!

paradox55 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

aprilmccall, Carmensan, dnjvonbargen, Jules9829, MDR_BDel and monta37 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

jennyr123 and pwitschi today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
14 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

YoungAtHeart‌ 2400 days, linda258‌ 1900 days, crazymama_Lori‌ 1100 days You're all stars! Thanks for the support you provide to others!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to some real All Stars here...special shout out to misty_dawn for 8 1/2 years, HealthyOrange for 3 1/2 years, YoungAtHeart for 2400 days, crazymama_Lori for 1100 days...you ALL deserve to celebrate AND to be celebrated.

Ellen

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

jennyr123 andpwitschi today is your quit day!

JACKIE1-25-15

0 Kudos
beazel

Congratulations everyone on those fabulous quits! Graphics 3d smileys

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

WOW what a great surprise! I totally stopped looking at the days won after I hit a year. This is like an additional shot in the arm. YAY!!

0 Kudos
elvan

AnnetteMM‌ SO SORRY I did not give you a special shout out...here it is, just a little late.  Congratulations on 400+ days.

Ellen

0 Kudos
HealthyOrange

Thank you, beautiful Ellen! Time is flying by now. I hope you are doing well.  I think of you often and miss you tons.  I don’t log on as much as I use to, but I do log in and read a bit here and there to reinforce my quit from time to time.  Thank you to all you elders that ROCK this site and support everyone.  You are the best.  xoxo

MarilynH

It's wonderful to see you Jamie and even more wonderful to congratulate you on your stupendous quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON .HealthyOrange.....

bd3f8b7cb068eea76ff3956cf845a235.jpg

0 Kudos