Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

1/17/21 Celebrations

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Carenda 11.5 years!

sweetpea_2424 7.5 years!

eltyguy  jay113‌ 6 years!

shellyh 2000 days!

barrypittmanTalbie‌ 5 years!

Gail561 4.5 years!

acandrews monica-h-c 3.5 years!

gov62 1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad

Brent1956 2.5 years!

BRPhelps cebelle1972 jets1995 ladeanws Onna 2 years!

bkemdan01 Cddahl GrahamDowning keithmkrys Mheyman25 Patrick00 reen2u RobDog RobotsAlive silasb staystrong1122 Tar_Heel Vaperlove 1.5 years!

Angxoxo ashleyglenn BoomBoomPants Bugsonly cass__ cdbarber88 Cduski16 J2thakizzna kailei madi139 Nickb1215 ryland samantha.mclendon shenry14 smbacon16 Stacey1266 Stefymarie tevroc verlander25 500 days!

5Jacks brettd123 brettd1234 emilybushh GretchenA lc218118 michellemarie0989 ozzygonnaquit queen2020 ros2992 smokeless11 steelergal teodoramcadoo 1 year!

abgray123 Alphii circleoffifths Elisemb89 jenngaroo37 krzcris lovedogs25 Sandman1473 stuckinside Tristadnelson tristanelson888 TwinOaks 300 days!

AC2922 alexxxg americangie Amyhillwv call-me-cable courtieb1 crystalhicks daisysmama Dixie3838 fsoko1017 jep9703 Jmaplevt Miracle9665 mjlongjr naquinp4258 Nicola123 OscarTheGrouch PastTense shannon.russey smokingcessation2020 200 days!

206orcas Brandy12161891 cherrybaby0305 jmcmahon martinkn4673 schroedermom8 texcel wayne1972 6 months!

apicalpruning eboggs80 mickeymous22 mjonevs NonSmoker07 radio_rachel shawright41 shelly765 150 days!

BarbaraMc Cima21 countrygirl1943 erin1191 Jenn56835683 Lizlenboyd uhhhhhhh 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!
ConnieX DLG elloublu kathalsey kaycod2020 moniquec11 ptompk1 sglenn90 willprinz 50 days!

amberbaker1990 csanders21 decr25 fsloan50 jenhughes Rhomag rpadgeon 7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

anparikh Appalachialynne Aqfaulkner mrangasamy Queenboarhog1 are quitting today. If you are we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Onna

Still tobacco free 2 years now! N.O.PE is my motto. Looking back at all the times I tried to quit and never succeeded. This is the longest I Remember being smoke free so this is quite an accomplishment. And I did not have nearly as much stress as I had this year. So many improvements since smoking already.. I can breath better, excercise better, etc. 

Sure I still get cravings for one but its very seldom now and they are so much easier to handle then that first week of trying to quit- that was the roughest and is another reason I won't start again. 

Sad to say my father started again. He almost made it two years- hmmm reminds me of reading something on here about "two years, two seasons and the smoking connection. He never " broke all the connections" uh huh cough cough gambling and smoking. He is still my inspiration and last drive(health,kids, future and others as well) two years ago to quit and will remind me to never go back. 

If i smell a ciggerate a mile away I wanna puke. Defiantly no plans on going back.

I still can not believe I stank that bad. I still tell my kids sorry for the stank.

Whoever might need to hear this... If they are struggling. You can get to your "2 year smoke free anniversary" too.

Keep doing what your doing to say N.OP.E.

Every second not smoked is a second closer to where you wanna be.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Onna‌ that's wonderful! Thanks for sharing an update!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gif To a great group reaching another milestone...Enjoy ~ Colleen 

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

BoomBoomPants with 1 year

5Jacks with 1 year

PastTense with 200 days

Barb

Gail561

Sorry I didn't log on my milestone day of 1/17/21 - but I am still smoke free.