cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lilirix

so here are some photos of the first crafts that I have ever made

Jump to solution

crafts I made for my daughtercrafts I made for my daughterIMG-0326.jpg69118824150--7223FC6E-4C8D-4241-8BBF-25702716EDC6.jpgIMG-0316.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lilirix

I have some others that I am finishing up and as I get them done in the next few days I will add them here for you all to see

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Lilirix

I have some others that I am finishing up and as I get them done in the next few days I will add them here for you all to see

MarilynH

Awesome job! 👍

0 Kudos
Maki

Those are so great @Lilirix . So fun . Thanks for sharing them and looking forward to see your new projects as well .

0 Kudos
biscuit9

So nice to see what you did.  I think you are the poster that posted about Dollar Tree crafts?  I mentioned that site to my daughter, a teacher, and she already knew about it.  She says that is where she goes to get supplies for some of her classroom projects....and I just found out about this.  Look forward to seeing more.

Barbscloud

@Lilirix These look great.  Keep being creative.

Barb

0 Kudos
narthur

They look really nice!

Barbscloud

@Lilirix We haven't heard from you for awhile.  I hope all is well with your quit.

Barb

0 Kudos
Lilirix

So sorry I am a failure and I have been trying to keep from coming back and letting everyone know how bad I done with this but it is so hard with all the support that I have had and all the others that have reached out to me.  At the moment I have hives and very very miserable from them then tonight I have started running a temperature and feeling very lightheaded an this after seeing my doctor and going to the urgent care. I am so miserable and cant sleep my work schedule has changed again but as soon as I get these hives and fever taken care of I am going to get back online and start from square one and start this whole thing over again.  I am going to get this once and for all that is my promise to myself I owe it to myself.

Barbscloud

@Lilirix No apologizes and never feel bad about coming back. We've all been there and know how hard it can be to beat this addiction.  You'd be surprised at how many quitters have relapsed numerous times, but never gave ups and stayed close to the site until they were finally successful.  

You're not a failure!   If you learned something about yourself and quitting, it's a lesson well learned.

In the meantime, stay close as you prepare for your quit date.   The support is still here whether you've quit already or not.

Take care.  I hope you're feeling better soon.

Barbscloud_0-1699276865153.jpeg

Barb

0 Kudos