What’s on your mind?
Want to talk about your quitting experience (the good, the bad, the in-between) with others who just get it? Conversations is the place for you!
Looking to connect with others who are quitting, even if just to talk sports, work, retirement plans, other health concerns, the best place on the internet to find fun animations, ANYTHING? This is that place, too! Discussions within the Conversations on EX are more casual and conversational than blogs, which tend to be more like personal journals.
Start a Discussion: Easy as 1-2-3
1. Go to the Conversation page and click “Start a Discussion”
2. Give your Discussion a title so other EX members know what you’re talking about
3. Say what’s on your mind! It doesn’t have to be the next Great American Novel – imagine you’re starting a conversation with a friend. Short and sweet is great! A few title ideas to jumpstart your Discussion:
- The hardest thing for me about starting to quit smoking
- My Top 5 ways to cope with stress
- My biggest motivator to quit and stay quit
You'll automatically follow all content that you create, so you'll receive an update in your inbox on EX whenever anyone responds to your Discussion.
Continue to Step 7: Follow a Person