Forward Or Flounder?

Blog Post created by jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007 on Sep 1, 2017

If 6% Make It A Year What's Going On With The Other 94%?

I believe the problem may be they don't know what to expect and, they haven't spent the time to learn what to expect so, they do what they've done every other time they've quit and then, give up.

They flounder. They do it again. And, do it again.


I don't want to bring up the Einstein quote but it's the gist of what I wrote above.


The following link and 2 links contained within it explain what to expect from the first week through the first two years.

What To Expect In The First Four Months 




Take The Responsibility To

Learn What You're Up Against

And Move Forward.