I am going to contact the hotel tomorrow with the decision for the date for EX 7. I will consider midnight tonight as the deadline in order to do that. (I want to make sure we can nail down the reservation.)
There have been 18 votes so far - with the middle May date in the lead. So - if it makes a difference in your schedule and you are considering going - please go to this link and VOTE!
You will still be able to go even if you don’t vote......just want to make sure everyone gets to put their 2 cents in!
Thanks! (Here are a few pics from EX 5 - also in Virginia Beach!)