cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

The Right Tool For The Job

Ever heard that phrase?

As a general contractor, you must know 10 trades to qualify to take the test.

Some contractors are book experienced only. Meaning they studied for the test but have no hands on experience.

I was the opposite. I learned all the trades by doing them

the 10 years before I applied to take the test..

Occasionally, you had to buy a tool you would only use rarely, but,  it was the only tool that would do the job in a professional manner.

May I present to you  ??????

DSCF2340.jpg

DSCF2338.JPG

What might you surmise this tool is used for?

Becomeanex Is

The Best Tool For Quitting Smoking.

Tags (1)
22 Replies
Imust

My husband had some of those type of tools hanging around. One and done.  I've seen something similar to the top one but never the bottom one. 

The bottom view is the profile of the same tool

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I find that THIS works for most things I need to do.......and if not, there's not much left to worry about!!

"-)

Is that anything like "If it doesn't work, force it. If it breaks, it probably needed to be replaced anyway?"

TerrieQuit

Becomeanex.org works for me, for quitting smoking! I don't work on much else anymore! I have Brandy and he has youtube! haha!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos

Spoiler Alert:

They only make this type of duct with a crimp on one end. The assumption is that you have to start from one end and finish on the other end and use pieces only the way they are manufactured and in one direction. What if you had two straight runs and they both needed to be elbowed where they met but both ends that would meet the elbow were smooth?

Cropped.jpg

Well, with this tool you can put the crimp on the smooth end of one of them yourself

to make them work with that elbow.

TerrieQuit

Thanks! Good to know!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

.....or you could use MY tool and bang it into submission!

"-)

TerrieQuit

hahaha!

0 Kudos