cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Deena-A-Yenni

need to fill-in my freedom train quit date

Jump to solution

I managed to fill in everything else but the freedom train quit date.  Need help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Can you be a little more specific as to what you mean by you couldn't fill in your quit date?

On the form you will see the following:

There's a arrow to the right of the yyyy (which wasn't picked up by the screen shot, unfortunately).  Click on the arrow and a calendar will pop up.  You should be able to select your date on it.  

Have you entered you quit date on the My Quit Plan area of the site?  Perhaps you need to do that first before signing up for the train?  Click on the link above your avatar upper right:

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Giulia

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Can you be a little more specific as to what you mean by you couldn't fill in your quit date?

On the form you will see the following:

There's a arrow to the right of the yyyy (which wasn't picked up by the screen shot, unfortunately).  Click on the arrow and a calendar will pop up.  You should be able to select your date on it.  

Have you entered you quit date on the My Quit Plan area of the site?  Perhaps you need to do that first before signing up for the train?  Click on the link above your avatar upper right: