cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Lady86

Day three

Good morning day three here, I'm not in jail and I still have a boyfriend so that's good lol but seriously it's been hard and I've felt mental mostly but I'm happy and excited to relearn a life of not timing my day around cigarettes, to be free and pick up new hobbies and habits. It's a new adventure and beginning. Honestly worried about the weekend but I've come so far and I've got great support at home. Have a great day everyone. If you find yourself struggling today I've attached a positive picture that's my phone screen saver and it helps me out, take care and stay strong and just breathe 

9 Replies
Mandolinrain

This s good news, by the end of day 3 all the nicotine poison should be out of your system. I hope you have all the reading material , and please do stay close to this site. Love your attitude! Your gonna make it!

Lady86

Definitely reading, I'm an information machine haha whenever the urge comes I say not today and instead keep educating myself. Example yesterday I read about caffeine and nicotine and when you quit it was fascinating  

0 Kudos
susan_m

Congratulations on Day 3, and BUH BYE nicotine!  Welcome to your first smoke free weekend!!!  

Freedom feels so good - even in hell week.  Hang in there!

Jennifer-Quit

Good job Lady!  It's not easy - but it's worth it!  so very true!  Hope you have a good day!

bonniebee

You are doing great I think day 3 brings one over the hump even though there is rough days ahead I like your saying and here is another for you and other newbies sayings quit (2).jpg 

It really is !!!!

Stay Strong and Carry on !

YoungAtHeart

Take the weekend just like the week - no work in it - but stay busy and it can be no different.  You CAN do this; I just know it!

Nancy

Getting through those first three days is huge! Things may not seem easier tomorrow, but they actually will be so long as you can battle through today. Congratulations on keeping your commitment strong!

Chuck

elvan

SO happy for you...it WILL get easier but it takes time and no one wants to hear that at the beginning of a quit but it is true.

TerrieQuit

You are doing great Lady86 Stay Strong!