cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree19

Technical help?

Jump to solution

This is the page I get when I tried to open My Quit Plan today.  Did I break something Mark?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

chrome://settings/search#cookies In Chrome you can clear the cookies, it might help.  I had it happen to me and I cleared the cookies and it worked.

If you have another browser it will have a different way to clear cookies.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks like there was possibly a login issue where it couldn't successfully log you in.  Did you possibly leave a window open and were away from your computer for a while?

What did you do to fix it? Did you submit the form on that page to describe what happened so our team can look into it?

Oops. Forgot to mention I was moving to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help?sr=search&searchId=e1261492-d673-4360-be...‌ since it is related to the site and not quitting.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Hi there.  

I closed everything down, then re-booted laptop and the only thing that changed was the EXpression on my face.

I've now submitted the error report form thingy.

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Mark‌-I am seeing the same thing.  I have not submitted the form yet. 

0 Kudos

You're logged in so you got through it.  What did you do to get logged in?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Hhhhmmmm….It showed the login page but before I even moved there, my logon details were in the boxes and I didn’t even have to click,”Login”. I was just in.

0 Kudos

chrome://settings/search#cookies In Chrome you can clear the cookies, it might help.  I had it happen to me and I cleared the cookies and it worked.

If you have another browser it will have a different way to clear cookies.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Clever Mark.

Thanks – never knew about that.

All good. It’s working – I had to login like normal and it’s all there again.

Thanx so much. BB

0 Kudos