cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Videos?.

Jump to solution

Are there any freee  videos somewhere on this site or else ware where newbies can go to learn about addiction or stories, or anything that may help them with their quit???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can  view our videos here.

Mark
EX Community  Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
beccalynn35

Thank you for asking for me. You are wonderful!! 

Mandolinrain

Well thank you, your pretty great yourself!

0 Kudos
gardenancy8

I go on Youtube and type in quitting smoking, Allan Carr has some good videos on there. But youtube is where I go for my guided Hypno's and meditation for quitting smoking, and also just to breath and relax. 

Mandolinrain

Thanks so much!!!

gardenancy8

Stop Smoking Now - Subliminal Message Session - By Thomas Hall

There are so so many videos on youtube to help with breathing and quitting smoking! I listen to this one everyday now! 
HoytGirl

I tried one of his videos last night, an 8 hour one, and no lie, I haven't wanted a smoke all day, no craving, no NRT. Not even after a meal. It is Day 6 of my quit. Yesterday I felt cravings all day, bad! Im not one who goes with this kind of thing generally, but bevit the power of suggestion or whatever, if it works it works, right?

CatsRsmart

I found Allen cars videos on Google Play I have an app on my phone. I did pay 4.99 but to me these have been invaluable. I did post screenshots in a discussion. I am still a little bit lost on this new site, sorry

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can  view our videos here.

Mark
EX Community  Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos