The EX Cafe Sun 03.05.17

Welcome to The EX Café Sun 03.05.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
60 Replies
Pops

Good morning all of my EXer family....It's early and I am fussing around in the back cleaning up yesterdays'  messes....What a bunch of pigs lol....in the meantime...I have some cowboy coffee brewing, and please observe the parking sign out front...I'll be right back...

Help yourself to the self service bar for a minute....I'll be right back

24hours.png

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey @pops8. I can see you're busy. I"m heading straight out to the sundeck. The view is spectacular this morning. I'll grab a cup of that cowboy brew. Thanks.

sunrise4bcx.jpg

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning buddy....I think I have the closed and nice comments and blah blah blah....we will see.  In the meantime enjoy...

I still have my inbox link open if you want to message me....

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good morning and Happy Sunday all! Sun deck looks wonderful, I think I'll join you!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Nesty,

Great to see you up and about...how is your day going so far....??

0 Kudos

Good Morning! Dropping in for a cup of Joe before the busy day gets going! Cowboy Coffee sounds great today! Hope you all smile through your day!

0 Kudos
c2q

hi Nestly‌. I was hoping you'd be in to the cafe this morning. I saved you a seat. That picture is of my balcony.

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Thomas,

Enjoy your new cup of "cowboy coffee"

c2q

Same to you Thomas3.20.2010‌. I love coming in to the cafe when Pops in manning the deck. I'm on my third cup of that cowboy brew. I can cut you off a slice of mine if you like...

0 Kudos