cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Search Authors in Community Help

Jump to solution

I was trying to find all the posts by theexteam in Community Help, but there is no way to filter by name.  Would be a boon if possible.  You might remember the name of the author, but not the name of the title.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Largely most of what we created as ex_team‌ can be found under documents.  There are some things that exist in places other than Community Help‌ but most is there.

There isn't an option as you describe through the user interface but perhaps I can find a workaround.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

find under "member directory" and then "content'

0 Kudos

Thank  you Jennifer, but I know I can there that way.  (Though others might not.)  That's an extra two un-necessary steps in my book.  Not only that, but ALL content is not what I'm seeking in Community Help.  I'm simply seeking theexteam community help messages.  

0 Kudos

Largely most of what we created as ex_team‌ can be found under documents.  There are some things that exist in places other than Community Help‌ but most is there.

There isn't an option as you describe through the user interface but perhaps I can find a workaround.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos