0 Kudos
46 Replies
susan_m

Good morning EXers!!!!

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

GM Susan_m How are you today?

Mortalzeus

Good Morning Susan  Happy Saturday!  See ya in a bit, gotta run!  I'll be ready for a something green when I get back!

0 Kudos
susan_m

For breakfast, I am adding an omelette to the menu as our special today.  I have always loved omelettes!  I recall several scenes in the movie The 100 Foot Journey that were dedicated to the craft of making a classic omelette.  In the movie, food and the love of cooking are the ties that bind the characters who are from vastly different cultures.  

Comparatively, our commitment to quitting smoking and our commitment to each other is what binds us all together and makes our journeys easier, regardless of our backgrounds, interests and goals.  When you break things down to their simplest form, when you take out all of the noise and fluff, the common denominator shared by all of us is breaking free of the nicotine addiction.  It's what brings us here every day, it is what makes us look to each other for support, for encouragement and what makes us come back day after day to share more and more of ourselves in the hopes of helping a fellow EXer pull through and maintain their quit.  We have that in common; it is our tie that binds.

Maybe an omelette is just an omelette, but for me, at least for today, it's a little bit more.

0 Kudos
susan_m

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning, Violet_Quit!  

0 Kudos
susan_m

Morning, Darren!  Got you covered as always!  Here's a recovery smoothie with extra banana!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Perfect Susan and I love the Mason Jars, gives it that Ole School look  Oh yeah a classic omelet with spinach and provolone  

0 Kudos
susan_m

Here you go!

pastedImage_2.jpg

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

home fries and cherry tomatoes! You are DA BOMB!

0 Kudos