cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning to all

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!  I hope everybody gets rested from the week today.  Soon it will be time for church.  The Tai Chi is coming along okay.  So far I learned some steps and footwork.  I'm on the basics.  

Isn't having "today " smoke free great?  I know how I was!!  Coughing my head off didn't matter to me.  I was all but hopeless.  Then I came here and saw people were quitting and having years of freedom.  Now I have years quit.  If you stay with it, so will you!!!!!!  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
Violet_Quit

GOOD MORNING Mikecity Hope you have a great day today. Have a good day at church.i feel good also being smoke free.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning Mike!  Glad to hear you are working on the tai chi.  I think that is fantastic!

Have a wonderful day today!

Susan

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Morning Mike, Happy Sunday and yes Church in 6 hours, then I get to make brunch for all my girls  Enjoy another smoke free day!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good morning Mike!  Hope that you enjoy your day!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning, Mike! Have a good Sunday!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning Mike! I will be heading off to church here shortly. I will be celebrating my 2 year quit today. I hope  many more will join us on this wonderful quit journey. Have a good day!

Trudy

0 Kudos