cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

How do you mention someone?

Jump to solution

This question will inevitably show just how computer  illiterate I am !

How does one " mention " someone in a comment ? I tried it today and only a few names came up. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

Type the @ symbol and then immediately after (no space between the two) start typing a member's membername.  As you type you will be presented with a list of members.  When you see the member you want to mention, click on their name.  It just populates with five members at a time, so you have to scroll down and  then click on "Show 5 more".  If you know the exact name type it, and you WILL see it.  Well, except for our Admin and a few others where the @ doesn't work with their name. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarilynH

I don't think everyone's name is working properly with the @ yet but I I could be wrong, hopefully someone else will come along and be more helpful bonniebee ,I'm having problems with certain names too. 

Giulia

Type the @ symbol and then immediately after (no space between the two) start typing a member's membername.  As you type you will be presented with a list of members.  When you see the member you want to mention, click on their name.  It just populates with five members at a time, so you have to scroll down and  then click on "Show 5 more".  If you know the exact name type it, and you WILL see it.  Well, except for our Admin and a few others where the @ doesn't work with their name. 

Thanks  Giulia .......... Hey it worked thank you !