cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  Now the weekend is here!!!!  I hope everybody has a great one!!!!!!  I'm not sure when I will be able to eat normal food again.  For now it's just a no-chew diet.  As the saying goes, "Things could be a lot worse "!!!!!!!  

It sure is nice to just breathe air!!!!!  As Allen Carr writes, "Wonderful things are happening ". Stay close and enjoy them!!!!!  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Mortalzeus

Good Morning Mike and a Happy Saturday to you!  Hope your weekend goes well.

Darren

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, Mike... have a blessed Saturday!

Don't forget to update us on your tai chi.  We are interested to see if you have picked it up! 

Susan

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Mike! Happy Saturday!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Mike,

What can I say?  You are up early every morning of my quit, (or quits 😉 and always the consummate source positive messaging...And to see what you are having to go through....geez what a great example of strength and commitment you are!  As for the juice diet, or no solids...well, I found something that might perk you up...just think warming in the sun and some pretty little thing bringing this out to you while you are relaxing in a lounge @ the tropical beach...

That would seem to make the juice diet thing much easier to take than most people think.  How about it?

Pops

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning Mike! Drinking those smoothies loaded with veggies and some fruit will help the healing process. Thankfully you quit smoking as smoking would have slowed the healing process. Healing is happening Mike. My continued prayers.

Trudy 

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Hello Mike, Hope you are having a great Saturday!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

How 'bout these, Mike?  

0 Kudos
Giulia

Or a somewhat smaller version.  lol

0 Kudos
elvan

Well, you certainly have some imaginative suggestions here, keep getting better.  So glad you are on the road to recovery.

0 Kudos