cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Stress and Anxiety?

That's what we're talking about atThe EX Café Thur 02.09.17!

Come in, grab a cup of coffee and tell us your stress story - problems and solutions!

Make Today a Great Day - Smoke FREE!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TerrieQuit

Good morning, Thomas! Thanks for the link!

The daily promises are back! /blogs/Terrie_Quit-blog/2017/02/02/thursday-s-promise-contribution?sr=search&searchId=5460e1c8-7ca0-... 

Have a great day!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
Christine13

Hi Thomas,

I am constantly under stress and Anxiety here.  I am trying to learn new methods to cope.

I try to walk when it's not too cold, do Yoga, and need to put meditation into place as well.

You all know Brian has two life threatening ailments.  I am his caregiver now after 42 years of marriage.

I'm quite often swamped with things to do here and my "do list" is now a gotta do list.

It really helps me to come and blog here to help me get through the day without smoking.  I can usually only get

here in the mornings, sometimes afternoons after all hospital appointments are completed.

If it hadn't been for EX I would have stopped trying to quit a long time ago.  I am now doing it day by day.

I've had many give me love, prayers, and support.  Without it I would be "crazy" for good.

We've had many ambulance rides, and I never get used to it.  I just tremble and shake when that happens.

I do know what's ahead to a certain degree, but I can't imagine how I will get thru it.  Smoking doesn't ease the stress, 

it was just a mindless distraction for a few minutes.  If I can make it through this time in my life I can make it thru anything.  Thanks to all my EX friends.