cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!  There's nothing like a day dedicated to rest.  I think I have 2000 days to celebrate today!!!!!  Freedom Train here I come!!!!  Lately I've been making all different kinds of smoothies.  The oral surgeon gave me some paperwork on all types of smoothies.

How is everybody's quit journey going?  Life is so much better without nicotine. I wish I had not wasted all those years smoking.  Guess I will just have to make up for it now!!!!!!! Stay with it forever!!!!  How great it is!!!!!!

N. O. P. E. 

13 Replies
susan_m

2000 days?  Mike, that's wonderful!  I'm happy to be hanging with you in the café, and now look forward to riding the train with you. 

2000!!!  Congratulations!

Susan

0 Kudos

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Keep stacking those thousands!!!!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Congratulations on 2,000 days!  That's amazing!  I hope you continue to feel better each day! 

Rachel

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

WOW - 2000 days!  Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Wonderful 2,000 days anniversary, these stats are incredible, congratulations, and I hope your jaw is feeling better every day!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Wow Mike 2000 days! Congratulations! Smoothies are perfect for a healing mouth. I have green smoothies loaded with veggies once in a while. I used to make them all the time but my blender doesn't make them smooth anymore and I like my smoothies very smooth. I am going to get me a Vitamix one of these days whenever I get some extra  money.

Have a good day Mike!

0 Kudos
JustSharon

2ooo days is fabulous! Way to go Mike. smoothies? I'm assuming I missed that you had the jaws wired? My prayers are with you mike! God Bless you.

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

If the bone doesn't move my mouth will heal as it is.  Hopefully I will not have to have it wired.  Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Double Quads.  Wow what an inspiration you are! Have a great day Mike!

0 Kudos