cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

The Meeting Place

Since the  EX Cafe seems to be the popular choice for hanging out with each other, I think it best that we no longer continue "The Meeting Place" idea.  Otherwise we'll be posting in two different locations and that will be crazy making.  So as of now The Meeting Place is over and done and the gathering place daily to "chat" with each other will be the EX Cafe!  YAY!   c2q  Pati, since it's your concept, I'll leave it up to you in the morning to set it up with a link so that people can find it.  It's great we have a permanent home where we can all commune and communicate.  

4 Replies
TerrieQuit

Thanks, Giulia!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

A very good morning Giulia c2q TerrieQuit and to everyone else that's going to pop in for a visit, I wish each of us a wonderful smoke Free day and if by chance you don't feel like it's going to be a wonderful day and if by chance you're new to quitting and you're struggling, deep breaths and try your best to think positive because life is going to get better no matter what's happening in our lives, so chin up and hang tough because it's early in the day so let's make it the best day we can! How's everyone doing with the new platform Now? 

0 Kudos
c2q

Okay, done. here is a link to the new EX Café for today

the EX Café Thur 02.02.2017 

I opened the original EX Café in 2012, to get together with some of my EX friends. It was just a blog post, not a real gathering spot. 

The idea for the Café to be our meeting spot came from Thomas3.20.2010‌. Thank you, Thomas, and everyone who wants a place for us to get together. I'm pleased to be asked, and am happy to serve as the first maître d at the new EX Café.  I don't expect it to be a  be a permanent position.

Come on over and share a thought or two. The door's always open at the EX Café.

Daniela2016

And thanks Giulia for the initial idea of a "gathering place", whatever we call it, it is great to have it for the "morning spot" to check in!