cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

How do I save login information?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to stay logged in? I am on my iPad. Every time I leave to do something else on my iPad and come back, I have to log in.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

When you login does Safari or your default browser ask to save your login information? If so, choose it. Currently our website doesn't have an option to save the login information but your browser should have that ability.   You can also download Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox which will have that option. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

When you login does Safari or your default browser ask to save your login information? If so, choose it. Currently our website doesn't have an option to save the login information but your browser should have that ability.   You can also download Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox which will have that option. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark.  I am able to save it when I'm on my work computer but not on my iPad.  No biggie

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Odd kristen_9.7.15. The browser will typically ask you the first time and you can say Yes, No not right now or Never ask.  If you have never ask it will not ask again.  Maybe you told it to not ask you again breakinchains? Also, if you are in incognito mode on your browser it may not ask either.  Perhaps you need to clear your preferences from the site and login again. 

I can look to see where in the settings for Safari browser it might be to ask if you want to save the login info, unless you're using Chrome or Firefox on your iPad.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Breakinchains

I use google chrome and it does not give me that option?

0 Kudos