cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jonilou

Stressed: Announcing my Quit Date

I hope I'm replying in the right place. I am here trying to announce my quit date. Started Zyban today and am very determined to quit for good this time. Good to see you Thomas. I hope I figure out this site. Anyway my quit date is Feb. 8, 2017. Had a good boot in the backside with results from low radiation lung scan. Nothing to be alarmed about, the Doc. tells me, but an area of opacity at the bottom of right lobe. I have been smoking this time for 2 months and have developed a pretty good cough. The doc seemed to think it may be remnants of respiratory infection. Re-scan in 6 mos. What I needed to get me back on track. Thank you for listening Thomas and whoever else reads this.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there!  I moved your comment to a new post so others will see it better. I also moved it to the Conversations community as that is where most of the activity will happen on the new community.  Congrats on setting a quit date!

Sorry to hear of your recent medical results but I know that Thomas3.20.2010ShawnPJennifer-Quit‌ RachelMB Christine_Aka_Legend and many others will support you in your quit.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
ShawnP

Hello Jonilou! you know what you need to get it done. N.O.P.E. we are all learning this site and are here for you!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I am so happy to see you back.  You know how to do this - and we are all here for you!  Don't be afraid to ask for help!

0 Kudos
Giulia

'Bout time, girl.  Glad.  You'll get it this time!

0 Kudos