cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

claudia2

I am co-hosting this party for Kelli from Oklahoma......new Triple Digit Club Member!!!

Kelli, I am co-hosting this for you with Beth your quit buddy!! She knew I got up at the crack of dawn and wanted to make sure this party was up and running...and my girlfriend, it is my pleasure to do it!!

Way 2 Go Pictures, Images and Photos

congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Dance 05 Pictures, Images and Photos HAPPY DANCE Pictures, Images and Photos Happy Dance 05 Pictures, Images and Photos

dont look back Pictures, Images and Photos dont look back Pictures, Images and Photos
dont look back Pictures, Images and Photos
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
grace3

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
Way to Go.....All smiles for you. Welcome to the Triple Digit Club....
0 Kudos
sandi8

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments Wonderful Kelli 100 days is awesome
0 Kudos
cindywilson

congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
Giulia

FANTABULOUS! You did it! HURRAY!

0 Kudos
john-pugh

KELLI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

There is noone on this site that has tried in harder than you!

YOU GO GIRL!
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Great job Kelli......I am very proud of you! Keep right on going and just as it says above..DON'T LOOK BACK AND NEVER GO BACK! Congratulations!
0 Kudos
carlie

I am SOOOOO happy for you...Once it clicked...it really clicked !!!

WELCOME TO THE TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB......Photobucket.......We DID save your seat for you...We KNEW you'd be back !!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
0 Kudos
kellie_a

Thanks to each and every one in here. I am absolutely humbled and teary-eyed. I could have never done this without you all there with me helping me along. You will never know what you ALL mean to me. All the words in our languages can't describe how much you ALL mean to me.
0 Kudos
barbara42

CONGRATUALTIONS my friend, I always knew you would do it 100 DAYS YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!
0 Kudos