cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sarai

CTM has 111 days and counting!

I tried searching to see if Chuck had a QPC post here and since he's been a solid rock of support for me, I decided to nominate him for a party... 111 amazing days cold turkey - not to mention that he's always there when you need him!

For those of you who enjoy a glass of bubbly, raise your glasses (if you're not a bubbly person, Sprite or any fizzy drink will do - I don't discriminate!): here's a toast to one of my favourite quitters - someone who encourages us all on a daily basis to be more than we think we can be... I mean, come on, who didn't love the pledge.

CHEERS!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
John-C.

Way to go, Chuck!! 111 Days, another celebration!! Congratulations and thanks for being such a good support online here.
0 Kudos
Jules7

Always inspired by you Chuck! Love your postive attitude. Yea You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK! you are such an inspiration to so many PEACE!
0 Kudos
carlie

GOOD JOB, Chuck......For both a GREAT quit at 111 Days......and for knowing when to reach out and help someone...and reach out FOR help !!!!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
ctm

Thank you all sooooo much.

You have no idea how much this and all of you mean to me.

Huggggs
0 Kudos
John-C.

Ah, the man finally made it to the party, congrats *pats the man on the back*! For he's a jolly good fellow!...
0 Kudos
Diana20

I was just wondering where you were.. I started to get worried.. But lookie! Here you are!!!! 111 Make a wish!!!!
Congrats. Glad you are here!
0 Kudos
ctm

I got busy after lunch at work and couldn't really do anything until I got home.

You people are sooooo AWESOME!!!!

My wish is that everyone could have friends like you.

I love you guys.

You make this journey so much easier and so much more fun too!!!

Huggggs
0 Kudos
sarai

Tee hee hee - yeah - he joined up late, but we had already set up the party mood and atmosphere... it was like a surprise party! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hooray for surprise parties! 😄
0 Kudos