cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aztec

Reward Yourself

I gained weight and I have a closet full of clothes from size 14-18. I have bareels of very nice clothes  in sorage from 5-10 I would love to be able to wer some of them. I am currently an 18 but I feel like the little bit of exercise I have been doing is helping me lose . I will post my ne weight after I see the doctor, I was 181lbs last time, it will be 6 weeks and I've been walking awhile. ding yog is the greates, did 50 crunches today, I have some goals listed on the start page.

My first thot when I wrote this was to tell you, even if you aren't the sixe you want to be go out a buy a couple nice outfits so you feel like you look nice. reward yourself, maybe you will get skinnier faster but at least you will look nice whatever size yo uare now. I did and I am happy for it, I bought 3 tankin swim suit sets a top that goes over my waist and a skirt with support for my tummy, I bought two bottoms and 4 tops and I wear them all the time now that it's summer and I can swim in them too, they are sexy but modest.

So do something nice for yourself, when my car gets running i am ging to buy myself a year at the heated pool.

Love Aztec

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
greg42

I got your invite.  Auntdee would love this site too.  She is losing, slowly, but losing.  I'm not losing yet.  I work two jobs now and getting back into exercising.  I feel like I don't eat that much and I eat healthy, it just doesn't seem to matter and the fat stays on.  Hangs on there like a giant leach.  I've tried writing down what I eat and my exercise, but never get past three days.  Sounds like the old days when I tried to quit smoking and couldn't.  Well, now that I'm here, I'll do somemore reading.  Love that this group is here,  I've tried other web pages, but the people here are a much better qualitiy of people, and I like how the page is set up.  Size 10 for you, and size 34 for me.  Right now my 36s are about to pop a button and would if I didn't hold them in with a belt.  🙂

0 Kudos
aztec

Welcome Greg

I posted a great book on the book link you can find them at the bottom .I'm glad you made it, I have an exercise buddy that I stay in touch with and we encourage onanother, it's like having someone to anser with. I promised myseof I would do at leat one thing a day walk 1/2mile, lift my curling bar,do crunches,push ups,   yoga and meditations. so far I have been doing at least one, did three yesterday and 2 today. Hope you can come up with some that you want to share. The whole natural and pure way of eating is the best, no denatured foods. try the 4 your blood type diet, I bet you'll lose weight. The encyclpedia is worth the investment, I've givne three of those books away.

I hope you stick with us and tell others, I know you guys are watching so I will keep posting and hope you all do to.

0 Kudos
aztec

Please post anything you've done to reward yourself, we'd like to here your ideas.thanks Ztec

0 Kudos