cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

codie-lynn

Hi I'm looking for a quit buddy

Hello I'm Codie I haven't quit yet But I was thinking that I could really use a quit buddy too help me through this. I want to be healthier for my daughter and myself. Its time I need to do this for more then one reasons, i have several like My beautiful daughter, myself, more money, to be healthier, to feel better, not to smell anymore like tobacco. I just would like to have a friend so we can support and help one another. If your interested in becoming my quit buddy message me please!
Thanks Codie
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
diane16

Hi Codie,

My quit date is tomorrow, Mon. Jan 19. I would like to have a quit buddy cause we could all use the support.
I have been smoking for over 25 years...I am beginning to feel the physical effects and am just plain scared...
I don't want to lose my health or worse....I am a single parent with a teenage son who needs his mom...
I think the more support the better!
Let me know...
Diane

Diane
0 Kudos
codie-lynn

Sure Diane, I have been smoking for 13 years and I to feel the effects which scare me to I no longer have my husband he is in prison for several years. I wasnt going to quit till Feb 14th, but I can still be here to support you. the reason I am choosing feb 14th is its a valentines gift to my daughter who is 16months old. Let me know Codie
0 Kudos