cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dollarbill

Back at it Again..Day 1

Well my Old & hopefully New friends. I have made it back. I had a hell of a streak going and decided i can handle 1 or 2 here and there. Wrong!!....So i'm back starting over again, and coming back 2 my support system. Let's Stay Smoke Free and Get or Stay Fit. I'm Out. Support is needed , for sure.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
vickie5

Welcome Back how long was your streak......make it a lifetime longer....pray.....believe in yourself....you wanna be around a very long time for your family...you said that...so do it dollar..take one craving or urge at a time...remember you learned something huge... you cannot handle one or two here and there, you just can't...believe me I thought about just one a few times in the last 170+ days..but I know just one is back to smoking for me...so all I can handle is just NONE.... and then laugh at myself for even thinking about it... Good luck and lets work on this together. How is the south warm I hope, cold up here in the north. Have a great smoke free weekend. vic
0 Kudos
dollarbill

I went almost 2 months Vick, I'm working on a lifetime this time for sure. Thanks for the shoulder to lean on. As far as the weather.......as of now, it is 19 degrees......but it should get up 2 about 50. Enjoy your weekend also.
0 Kudos
vickie5

Yikes 19 degrees---must be the south is having some cool weather like us.
Hae a great rest of the weekend and remember keep up the quit....fight the urges... and before you know it will get easier. 2, 3 and 4 more months were not that easy lots of urges------talk to yourself. vic
0 Kudos