cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

As I begin my 30th day as an EX...

As I begin my 30th day as an EX-SMOKER I wish to thank all of you have shown their support and those who have shared their best and worst of moments of their EXing. I am so very grateful to have you all in my life. It is good to know that I am not alone. It is good to know I am not "going crazy".
The best things about quitting have been breathing once again and the sheer stamina ... to be able to walk and hike without needing to stop to catch my breath. The money saved has been wonderful too!
The worst of the quitting process has been the bouts of depression which have been recently attacking me and my otherwise cheerful nature...It slows me down! Knowing this is only a temporary affliction I am certain I will come out of it singing with glee, so I won't fall and wallow any under its darkness.
Perhaps someday there will be life which has never been affected nor changed by smoking or smokers. As I begin my 30th day as an EX I would like to believe my efforts and yours will see will bring about a smoke-free world!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies