cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

brenda29

looking for a quit buddy

hi im quitting on october 6 was wondering if i could have a buddy to chat with and to getr thru this together
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
stephanie24

Hi Brenda.....i quit October 4th and would love to have a buddy to get thru this with.
0 Kudos
jena2

Hey brenda I quit on sept the 2nd and need a little support myself, I have actually been having dreams of smoking, crazy huh? I quess it is just a day by day decision of commitment. it can be so hard though, however smile and keep not smoking:)
0 Kudos
brenda29

well i had to change my quit date to oct 10. Finally giving up smoking for good. IM here for u we can get thru this together. U are a strong person and u have the willpower to do it. Just dont let that nico demon take control. Hang in there talk to u soon ok
0 Kudos
clarissa

hi my quiet date is jan 4 2009 could use a buddy that understands what i,m going through any buddy willing to be my buddy
0 Kudos
claudia2

Clarissa,
My quit date is Dec 30th. 3 days and counting. I will hang in there with you, every hour, every minute, every second.
We can do it, and we can do it together. Just add me as one of your friends, I am starting to get some and everyone had helped. Hang in there. These cancer sticks are just not worth it.
Claudia
0 Kudos
clarissa

i know i need to quit but i just don,t think i have that kind of will power.i just don,thave any confedencein my self.
0 Kudos