cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've Done It

I wrote this song last week and my buddy and I recorded it last Sat at his house.
The video quality isn't very good but you can get the idea.

dale

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
zona

very cool! My daughter and I enjoyed watching and listening.
0 Kudos
leslie7

Awesome! I love to sit around and listen to people play their instruments. I like to play the drums myself. Just for fun though! And fun it is!
0 Kudos
nan7

Great sound - and very motivational.....it seems to keep urging one on. and Lord knows - we all need something to keep moving on...... Thanks !!!!
0 Kudos
ro_2

That was good .. thanks, yeah you do have a good sound, I always like a ballad done right and you do that. I'm really impressed at the uploading and all that techno stuff -- I mean this is high tech stuff -- this is whole new world, sure it is.

Iwish I played an instrument, however I always valued my listening skill as something great.

Today is my 4th week anniversary, 28 days -- I'm still on lozenges, but I feel as free as I can be and though it feels sometimes like it's fleeting and might get away from me -- I'm about as holding on to "this freedom" as one to a lover, oh yes, indeed, I am.

Keep me posted on the songs dude.
0 Kudos

jonescrap, that was aswesome, and YOU DID IT!!!!!. i really enjoyed it a lot thanks so much for enjoying me to this site stay smoke free which i know you will i heard they beat you with a wet noodle if you do it is that true, i know it isn't we welcome those who have relapsed back with open arms, hugs bobbie
0 Kudos

This was the second attempt before Malibu

0 Kudos
jennie3

Yes you have such a nice deep voice very powerful
0 Kudos
sylvie

an d he can sing, and write, very nice,deep and touching.
0 Kudos