cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

dan-dunn

3 weeks today!

Today is 3 weeks for me, and will be taking my first extended trip since I stopped smoking. Driving for me is a trigger, and leaving this one stop light town going to a large city for the weekend shoud be interesting at best. Still though, after 3 weeks i do feel strong enough to be okay. I just know that I want to not smoke more than I want to smoke. Hope you all have a great smoke free weekend. Dan
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
doreen1

Way to go, Dan!! Get yourself some tootsie pops or dum dums for the trip - anything that will help with the drive and avoiding a crave. You've made it through Hell Week, Heck Week and Weak Week with flying colors. The fourth week is called Sneak Week, so watch your back. The nicodemon would love nothing better than to catch you off guard and hit you with a crave out of left field!! Have a great trip and keep us posted. You're doing awesome!!

Photobucket Photobucket
0 Kudos
dan-dunn

I made it, and thanks to you all for the support here. Just makes me right happy to see these messages. Hope all are doing well with not smoking, and hope all have a great smoke free evening.
0 Kudos
pat12

Wtg knew u could do it . Keep up the good work
0 Kudos