cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherri10

Entirely Four Play

Okay, so I either have nothing better to do with my life on a Saturday morning, or I just don't feel like doing the things I should be doing! Take your pick.

Have any of you guys ever wondered what our story would sound like in its entirety???

I have!!! So here it is.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
sherri10

I woke up today and realized it’s Tuesday. So after I prayed I made the kids lunches and off they went on the short bus for a long ride to the nearest beach when a storm arose. It got so windy my hair got messed so I put on my coat and hat. Then I began to open up the window with my wooden leg but it fell off and I fell over, kids trying to grab my useless prosthetic arm which was safely attached to a cute guy sadly named Catptain Hook, specializing in Blow fish at the strip club. Hoot-The bass said I should have been a…………….Lucky it was not. Now we ate the………but got food poisoning, full of hot air, air and hating it………the nicotine I use slowly killing myself. Now I never want to………So I just won’t!!
Next came the desserts! So out came a…………….those aren’t those funny kind of mushrooms are they? And Ray added some…………………..We laughed throughout dinner, dream world long past! Alas one fine maiden came into the room, cheeks rosy and bright, the smell of perfume. I decided we must become the perfect pair of late night dancers. So I approached with dancing slippers and my Patrick Swayze dance moves and a boom box. The Chipmunks were playing. It was Alvin’s solo. He began to sing. So come over here and rock my world till the sun rises and we’ll go out to see the stars and feel the fireworks near the water’s edge where the shells are magic. Upon taking me to distant lands where I really shouldn’t be. But here I am riding a magic carpet under the moonlit sky until we hit turbulence or go eat out for that caramel cheesecake! The one with swirls of my cheese cake that people kill for, and thrills the tongue but then get FAT and soft and comfy, but out of shape!!! But then who cares?? Friends still love me!
Let’s all go to Mars to see a fashion model making clothes of soft, red sand blowing in Martian winds held on with special creepy crawly sucker pads that look like lips. Big, green juicy lips, an oddity on Mars found normally in candy frightfully scary to kids. Off we go to tinsel town ghetto to get some rock, but not for myself!!!! Rock causes tooth loss and gum disease GINGAVITIS! So instead we decided to buy some pants to cover our blisters all over our butts that we got from typing on the computer. So then we all applied some Desitin, but it didn’t wash off but stuck to our coffee cups. That is one slick coffee cup, it cost a lot……………..
0 Kudos
manofsteele

wow....lol

thanks Sherri .... I am at a loss for words ... it did make me smile a few times ,,,, that is good right ??

and Hoot played but left the site so all her remarks were automatically deleted.

I think she liked the in the pants game and pooooof all posts seemed gone ... anyone else notice that too?
0 Kudos
sherri10

I didn't realize that some of them were deleted. I just figured we didn't make any sense. You know, with people like me replying in the wrong places, I just figured people got confused or something! 🙂
0 Kudos
sherri10

You should see me in person!!! You haven't seen anything yet!!
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

That is hilarious!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

almost 2 weeks ago I think.... I thought I posted and asked if we scared her off...

I checked the in the pants game...and knew i did not post right after myself multiple times...and then remembered hoot used to be all over that game....dunno... i thought I saw her id back a few days ago...
0 Kudos
manofsteele

You aint seen nothin yet...... and we havent seen the 4play story its entirety in a while either .......hmmmmm
maybe this might help inspire sumthin .....lol

0 Kudos