cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

carlie

FIVE MONTHS - 11/30/08 - - - Sincere Thanks !!!

Time is going by SO FAST - for not only myself, but for everyone I started this quit-smoking program with !!! And we are ALL winners.......from the person who has ONE DAY......to Barbara and myself with 5 MONTHS......to our friends rapidly approaching ONE YEAR.......to our "mentors" here with YEARS under their belt !!!!!! We are ALL miracles !!!!!

Thank you.....SO MUCH !!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
barbara42

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND FOR YOU PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Carlie, I'm so proud of you! You have been such an important part of my quit, thanks for that!

CONGRATULATIONS, 5 MONTHS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!

GO TO BFREAKY.COM
http://bfreaky.com/
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
Diana20

Yeah!!!!! I dont know, or should I say I havent tried yet, to put up graphics. But I do want to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK ON. PLEASE CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I appreciate it and I know others do too.
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. IT CAN be done.
xodi
0 Kudos

Hi Carlie. Congratulations to you. The time really does go by quickly. Before we know it that time is blowing in the wind. (smile). Keep it up and stay strong.

Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
doreen1

Sincerest apologies for being late to this celebration of a job well done! Keep up the good work, Carlie!
Photobucket...Photobucket
0 Kudos