SALLY HITS 90 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME

WAY TO GO....SO PROUD OF YOU....KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB

10.gif

Congratulations | Forward this Picture
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
michele2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO ROCK ON WITH AN AWESOME QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
sue-otts

90 days is AWESOME!! YOU HAVE BEEN MY ROCK DURING THE LAST MONTH OR SO!!

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! CONGRATULATIONS, MY SOUTHERN SISTER!!!!

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
0 Kudos
sally3

Awww Grace, you are so sweet !!!! You started my party early, and Hey I love to party so I'm not complaining! Thank you for being there with me all the way. You are such an awesome friend!!!!!!

Michelle, thank you for the congrats!! We haven't officially met, but hey we are doing this quit girl and it is awesome. You've been around as long as I have.

And for my Northern Sister.............. I don't even know what to say........You're awesome and I thank you for being there with me every single day since we have met. We have allot in common, Right Mate!!!!! Let's get the beach party rollling!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
ctm

WAY TO GO SALLY!!!!!

0 Kudos
Jules7

Great quit Sally!!!
0 Kudos
Dana8

0 Kudos
beth22

She's my hero!!!! Isn't she wonderful!!!!
I'm so proud of her....and she has spent a lot of time helping me to be proud of myself.
Enjoy your victory Sally......you're awesome!!!! (I'm doin' the happy dance for ya!)zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Animated Graphic Comments
0 Kudos
carlie

good job !
0 Kudos
cory7

SALLY,

CONGRATS BIG TIME!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, GIRL!

Glad you're my friend so Never Take Another Puff! (just had to give you a reminder! he, he.) i have no doubt that you'll stay successful and continue to help other people. YOU are very SPECIAL!!!!

Enjoy your party and do something FUN for yourself! wish i were closer to actually give you a BIG HUG! Smiles, 😉
0 Kudos