cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

just-peachy

Favorite quote(s) !!

Hey Angel
Great Group, I was seconds away from creating a group for postive .. pollyanna attidues..( I define Polly, as a person who can look AND find the postive in anything.. I love being a person with that attitude)

I hope this discussion will be a fun one for all.

I have LOTS of favorite quotes and stories.

Right now, for the next few minutes anyway my favorite quote is;

Change occurs when the pain of change is less than the pain of remaining the same.
Tags (1)
20 Replies
jennie3

Hi prett pic n great quote here's 1 on my faves "Everyone is born ignorant but,one must work hard to remain stupid"-Ben Franklin
0 Kudos
jennie3

Nature is busy creating absolutely unique individuals,whereas culture has invented a single mold to wich all must conform. It is grotesque.-U.G. Krishnamurti
0 Kudos
angelquit

You guys are awesome. Keep up the postives while I'm on vacation. Talk about positive: Angelquit - Free and Healing for Three Months, Twenty Nine Days, 19 Hours and 9 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 8 Days and 9 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2416 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $449.18. 120 Days!!!!YES!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jennie3

o thnx have a great vacation!
When twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star remember that you have a friend though she may wander far.-unknown
0 Kudos
angelquit

That's a cool saying. Maybe you can incorporate it on our group page.
0 Kudos
jennie3

I read it in Anne of Green Gables as a child it was a fav of mine!
0 Kudos
jennie3

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
0 Kudos
polly2

OK, Pollyanna here -- thank you so much for your excerpt up there abou me!! That was a huge surprise!! I love Ben Franklin's quotes!! Here's one of them: "Hide not your talents, they for use were made; what's a sun-dial in the shade?"
0 Kudos
jennie3

No one is usless in this world who lightens the burden of another-Charles Dickens-1812-1870
0 Kudos