cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoeUnfiltered

Creative ways that you stay quit

Maybe you have hard candy everywhere in the house in the car.Maybe everytime you have a craving you make tea and hold your arm up in the air like you have a question in school.Share it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
MoeUnfiltered

I am 11 months quit and I have a brand new sickness,it means i have to give up dairy completelyFruit and veg have to be cooked within an in ch of thie lives.

This is physically amd emotionally hard,

yesterday I took a lomg shower..that helped the craves..I alwayslooked through all my stuff and foumd some to give away.I also called a relative..oh yeah i came on here and ytyped.That is how I fought these strong cravings.they feel like I want to bite/crunch on something and i feel really cranks.i am on a ton of medicine?  cipro flagyl,steroids,painkiller and an old fashioned anit anxiety med.

Kitten needs my attention,must go.Not one puff no ,atter what! Moe

sue85

I picked up knitting for when I am on the telephone and really need something to do with my hands.

dodge315

Are you familiar with lol catz?  I have one sad picture of Socks sitting on my lap while I smoked a cigarette and she has this WTF look on her face.  Whenever I'm thinking about smoking, I look at this picture and write a new caption.

0 Kudos
growingpains

that is a REALLY GOOD ONE DODGE315....WOW...THAT CUTE CAT!!!!

0 Kudos
MoeUnfiltered

Wow it's a year later after I started this group.I was just looking through my quit smoking stuff and where I took notes I see how the nurse told us how a guy taped his index and middle finger together on his smoking hand.I also came across a sign I was using it says JUNKIE in gold and black then it says around it .Wait for the miracle,You Got this,one day at a time.That sign helped me so much.
0 Kudos
Ready2021

good morning I use dental floss quite often

0 Kudos