cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

jackie17

6 weeks!!!!!

I cant believe its been this long! I have been having some cravings lately but im not giving in. Ive made it too far to go back now. Thanks to all of you for all your help!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
jackie17

Thanks ill do that!
0 Kudos
doreen1

6 AWESOME SMOKE FREE WEEKS!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
judy9

Way to Go,Jackie ! ! You can do it !!! We're here for you. I can't believe I'm going on 8 months and 2 days eather !! Believe me , time will go by and it DOES get better. In fact you start to wonder "WHY?, WHY did I Smoke for ALL those years??" Just keep it up because we are here for you.
0 Kudos
jackie17

That is the great part about my quit this time. It has been a tremendous help just knowing that you guys are here if I have any questions. I wouldnt have been able to do it without 3 things, God, my family support and you guys. Thanks again
0 Kudos
judy9

Next thing you know it will be 6 MONTHS ! ! Congratulations girl,Keep it up. God,family and friends is all you need.And life gets sweeter as you go along without smokes. It truly does. I've been off of them for 8 months now and it does get better. And you start to feel proud of yourself for such an accomplishment. As well as you SHOULD. Plus you smell better! ! ha,ha. I know I do. I use to change my clothes 3 times a day just because I couldn't stand to smell myself. Now it is alot better. And I can breath better too. I hope this finds you doing well and God be with you and your family.
0 Kudos
carlie

Jackie...YOU GO GIRL....I'm on 24 days, and I can't believe how fast time is flying !!! I look forward to 6 weeks too...like you, I KNOW I couldn't have done this alone...I tried...didn't work. This is great...congrats !!!

Photobucket
0 Kudos