cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

jennifer59

Weekends are the worst

Well, I completely blew it this weekend. I bummed cigs from a friend all afternoon and now have bought myself a pack. I have decided not to let this get me down. I will spend time with my friend "Nic" this weekend and will quit again first thing Monday Morning.

My 20 year old step daughter has agreed to quit with me on Monday. She hasn't been smoking for more than a few years and I really would like to see her quit before her health suffers for it soooo, maybe she will be the incentive I need.

Kevin, are we together on this thing Monday?

I won't let this get me down. I need to look at this past week as a great trial run. Now I am prepared to succeed!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
dian

It's all good Jennifer, I almost broke down myself but I did keep away from smokers. Day 5 and I actually enjoyed be a non-smoker today......... I'm here for ya!!!
0 Kudos
ashley28

Day one for me, the website doesn't even let me have a quit date this soon, the soonest they say I should quit is June 7th but I want to do it NOW. with NO help. i want to do it all by myself. (wow i sounded a bit like a 6 year old there)
0 Kudos
dian

yep, that happened to me........ I had to choose I went on the patches even though I didn't because I came to the site after I stopped.......... LOL
0 Kudos