cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jpiercefield

Needing a partner!

Hello  My name is Jacklyn I am preparing my self to quit smoking in 22 days. I have already cut back. As I have spoke to other members of my family we have decieded to quit together but we all have very different needs and lifestyles. I am looking for someone to help me throughout the day (other than them) lol I know we have all done it before to those who are close to us, Making light of someone elses feelings, problems etc... Which I am sure as we all embark on the journey together will have its highs and lows I know we will not always be able to keep each other going so easily. So that is why I am looking for someone to help keep me motivated and someone who can reach out to me for the same thing. So Please contact me to exchange info! Thank You!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
15 Replies
janetk55

My quit date was April 1st. No smoking- but I have my moments- ugh.  I do love not reeking of cigs tho 😉 kept in touch. Let me know how u do!

Janet

0 Kudos
dreams803

Have you both found a buddy already?

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

I'm on my 6th day of not smoking.  I would love a quit partner to exchange ideas and thoughts about smoking or almost anything that we'd like to chat about.  Keeping in touch with the EX program reassures what I'd like to do.  Wouldn't mind a quit buddy to keep it personal.

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

I'm on my 6th day of not smoking.  I would love a quit partner to exchange ideas and thoughts about smoking or almost anything that we'd like to chat about.  Keeping in touch with the EX program reassures what I'd like to do.  Wouldn't mind a quit buddy to keep it personal.

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

0 Kudos