cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DOCmarkC

Whoot!

Yup. Still here. Still going strong. Still waiting for the three month milestone.
I am able to go to the bar and a party with no problems. I still want to smoke, but it isn't a strong urge.
My wife started up again, that was disappointing. The hardest part about that is that now she smells terrible after she smokes. I can't beleive I used to smell like that.
I honestly feel that all I have to worry about at this point is getting back down to a reasonable weight again. I gained a few pounds. Not much, but I don't like it.

Mark is smoke-free and healing for the last One Month, Twenty Five Days, 13 Hours and 4 Minutes, while extending his life expectancy 4 Days and 19 Hours, by skipping 1389 smokes and saving at least $365.35.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
bethany

Congrats I am still here as well, 1 month 20 days 8 hours 53 minutes I have not smoked 756 death sticks and have saved $217.67 I have saved 2 days 14 hours and 57 minutes of my life I got to tell you I feel so good, I occasionally have a moment but it passes quickly now.
0 Kudos