cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

barbara42

DEBBIE THE BUTTERFLY HAS ONE YEAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!

THW NEW ONES DO NOT KNOW HER, BUT THE OLDER ONES DO. SHE IS NOT ON HERE NOW BUT SHE HELPED SO MANY WHEN SHE WAS. I WISH TO CONGRATULATE MY FRIEND, AND IN DOING SO, WE REMEMBER ALL SHE WAS TO US. CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

butterfly Pictures, Images and Photos
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
amy20

Way to go Debbie!!!
1 year smoke free!!!
Awesome!
0 Kudos
sandi8

Congrats
0 Kudos
sally3

Congrats on ONE YEAR! That is AWESOME! I can't wait to be where you are !

0 Kudos
carlie

Those of us with quits coming up on a year; just past one year, or have just been here since this site started, will ALWAYS remember Debbie G. . ... I look back at my last year, and many, many smiles have Debbie's name on them !!! I miss her here...alot...but I am SO HAPPY she carried on with her great quit....and accomplished ONE YEAR !!!!

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(thanx,barbara)
0 Kudos

Keep on keepin' on "being" the real YOU! Thank you for inspiring myself!
0 Kudos
claudia2

Congratulations Graphic #32

Congratulations | Forward this picture

Awesome Graphic #15

Awesome | Forward this picture

Thanks Graphic #140

Thank You | Forward this picture

Missing You Graphic #62

Missing You | Forward this picture
Missing you Debbie and wishing you nothing but the best!!! ONE YEAR!!!!!! FANTASTIC!

Many thanks for all you did in helping me in my early quit...I shall never forget it or you!
0 Kudos
judy9

Debbie, You have done a fine job !!!! You are now totally free from the nic. demon......Don't ever look back, stay strong in your quit, you've got this whipped !! I'm so proud of you !! Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos